Our relaxed, flowy Freedom Chic™ style makes finding your perfect size a breeze.
We’re Here to Help You Find Your Perfect Size
We understand that it can be pretty tricky to find the right size for that new piece you’ve fallen in love with when you’re shopping online. Our 24/7/365 LiveChat support, measuring tips and comprehensive size charts are here to help you find your perfect size.
Take advantage of our 24/7/365 LiveChat support
If you have questions about sizing, contact our team on LiveChat. We’re always here to help!
Start LiveChat Now!
Let’s start by measuring your body
1. Keep the tape firm against your body, but not too tight. The general rule is close but comfortable - not tight and not loose.
2. For more accuracy, measure your body wearing the underwear you would like to wear with the particular garment.
3. Stand in front of a mirror to ensure the measuring tape's position around your body is horizontal, especially around your bust, waist and hips.
4. Don’t have a tape? Use a piece of string and measure the string with a ruler.
5. Use your exact measurements when selecting your size.
6. You can always ask a friend for help or go to a tailor!
Measuring Dresses, Tops & Outerwear
Length is measured from the highest point on the neck seam straight down to the bottom hemline.
Measuring your shoulders can help you find your body shape and your clothes might fit you better if you know your shoulder width. Just measure the points that sit above your armpits and go end to end with a straight tape measure. For dress length, run the tape measure from the end of your shoulder to where the hem will sit.
3. Sleeve Length
Sleeve length is measured from the highest point on the shoulder seam along the outside edge to the cuff.
The bicep is measured from the underarm seam to the outside edge of the sleeve, perpendicular to the length of the sleeve, and doubled.
Measure the circumference of your body around the fullest part of your bust, from one underarm seam to the other and then double it.
Try to measure around the natural waistline, which is the narrowest part of your waist, and keep the tape a bit loose.
Measure the distance from the crotch following the front seam to the waistline.
Measure around the fullest part of the hips. Take several measurements in this region and use the biggest one to make sure you get it right.
9. Inside Leg
Run the tape from the top of the inside leg down to the ankle bone, to measure the length of your legs.
Reading Measurement and Sizing Charts
All of our garment measurements are in both centimetres and inches
Body Measuring Chart
Clothing Size Guide
Shoes Size Guide
To check your shoe size, use a ruler or tape to measure your foot from the tip of your longest toe to the back of your heel. Write the result down and find your size from the guide below.