THIS AURORA SKIRT HAS FLAWS IN THE FABRIC (SEE PHOTOS) AND IN 'AS IS' CONDITION. THE PRICE IS GREATLY REDUCED AND THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE RETURNED FOR A STORE CREDIT.
Swirl into the night in this stunning Aurora Wrap Skirt featuring a combination of Lemon and Viola Taffeta. Aurora has a double ruffled scooped hemline (good for twirling!), deep side pockets, and belt loops. Aurora is shorter at the front and tapered longer at the back. It can be worn on the waist or hips, and can be pulled up and worn as a Halter Dress or as a dressy long top with sparkly sequin shorts underneath.
Style Tip: To wear as a Halter Dress, crisscross the straps around the neck and across the back and thread through the belt loops and tie in a firm bow.
Style Tip: If you would like a more 'leggy' look, you can hitch one side of the skirt up, and tuck in your knickers.
Fabric Composition: Silky Poly Mix. Air inside out in a shady spot and dry clean only when necessary. Treat this garment with TLC.
Our model is 5'9" (175cm), and usually wears S-M.
See International size conversion chart below.
Also available in other colours.
Made with Love - Wear with Joy!! aa xx
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
5 DAY RETURNS POLICY
andAndrea upholds a fair, no hassle, 5 Day Returns Policy so you can feel safe when ordering from andAndrea. We ask you to also act fairly when using our Returns Policy. All returns are monitored and our system is programmed to decline future orders from you if your 'history of returns' becomes excessive and unfair.
Our 5 Day Returns Policy starts from the date your order is delivered to you. If 5 days have passed since your order was delivered to you and you have not yet followed the 4 steps below, unfortunately you do not qualify for a credit, refund or exchange.
- You are responsible for paying the postage costs when returning your item(s). Your return will remain your responsibility until received by andAndrea.
- To document the return date of your item(s) and to establish tracking in transit, we require you to use trackable postage. You are welcome to use an inexpensive and slow postage service as long as it’s trackable and your return is posted within 5 days of your order being delivered to you.
- Neatly folding the item(s) and placing them in the clear andAndrea bag (with barcode attached), will be appreciated.
- We ONLY accept unworn, unwashed items in the exact same, 'new' condition as delivered to you.
- Once we receive your return, it will be inspected.
- If approved, your credit, refund or exchange will be processed promptly (returns received by Tuesday each week are processed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
- If rejected, due to being worn, washed or not in the exact same ‘new’ condition as delivered to you, we will pay the postage costs and dispatch the original item(s) back to you within 5 business days.
- andAndrea reserves the right to make the final decision in all Return cases.
International Customers Please Note:
If you’ve ordered from outside Australia, we notified you during your checkout process that your government may require you to pay customs and/or import taxes when you import from overseas. All international customers are responsible for paying customs and import taxes if charged by their government.
How to return an item
- Please CAREFULLY read the Returns Policy conditions above. If your order qualifies to be returned, continue with step 2.
- Go to andAndrea’s online Returns Center (andandrea.com) and complete the ‘Online Returns Process’ BEFORE the 5 day expiry. Once completed you will receive a Return Request Approval email with a Return Merchandise Authorization code (RMA).
START YOUR RETURN
PLEASE NOTE: andAndrea encourages you to recycle/reuse the packaging from your original order for your return packaging.
We’ll keep you up to date on the progress of your return with email notifications. Thank you for your interest in andAndrea PopUp.