Byron Pants - Linen
If you adore our Fishy Pants, you're going to love our Byron Pants every bit as much!! Our slimline, pull-on Byron Pants will be your second best friend!!!! Our Byron Pants are 7/8's in length and are cut from mid-weight, hand-dyed Lime Linen…such a fab fresh colour!! Byron feature a tapered leg, rolled hem & deep side pockets. They have belt loops, flat faux rear pocket detail, and a comfy elasticised waistband.
To create a Set, style these pants with the matching Bag Shirt. Or style with our Corfu OverShirt.
Fabric Composition: 100% Linen
Our model is 5'9" (175cm), and usually wears Small.
See International size conversion chart below.
Made with Love - Wear with Joy!! aa xx
EXPRESS SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
5 DAY RETURNS POLICY(Australia & USA Return Centers)
- You are responsible for paying the postage costs when returning your item(s). Your return will remain your responsibility until received by andAndrea.
- To document the return date of your item(s) and to establish tracking in transit, we require you to use trackable postage. You are welcome to use an inexpensive and slow postage service as long as it’s trackable and your return is posted within 5 days of your order being delivered to you.
- Neatly folding the item(s) and placing them in the clear andAndrea bag (with barcode attached), will be appreciated.
- We ONLY accept unworn, unwashed items in the exact same, 'new' condition as delivered to you.
- Once we receive your return, it will be inspected.
- If approved, your credit, refund or exchange will be processed promptly (returns received by Tuesday each week are processed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
- If rejected, due to being worn, washed or not in the exact same ‘new’ condition as delivered to you, we will pay the postage costs and dispatch the original item(s) back to you within 5 business days.
- andAndrea reserves the right to make the final decision in all Return cases.
International Customers Please Note:
If you’ve ordered from outside Australia, we notified you during your checkout process that your government may require you to pay customs and/or import taxes when you import from overseas. All international customers are responsible for paying customs and import taxes if charged by their government.
How to return an item
- Please CAREFULLY read the Returns Policy conditions above. If your order qualifies to be returned, continue with step 2.
- Go to andAndrea’s online Returns Center (andandrea.com) and complete the ‘Online Returns Process’ BEFORE the 5 day expiry. Once completed you will receive a Return Request Approval email with a Return Merchandise Authorization code (RMA).
START YOUR RETURN
PLEASE NOTE: andAndrea encourages you to recycle/reuse the packaging from your original order for your return packaging.
We’ll keep you up to date on the progress of your return with email notifications. Thank you for your interest in andAndrea PopUp.